It doesn’t matter whether we’re working with a start-up institution or one with a storied tradition in the community, ASE’s approach is always dedicated to creating “the right solution”. The goal is always to be on time, on target and on budget! That’s why our process is focused on providing an expert analysis of your needs coupled with a solid understanding of the context of your project.
- Security Standards – It begins with a review of your standards along with BPA Guidelines.
- Operations Necessities – Everything that can have an impact upon your business is reviewed, from traffic patterns to customer flow and from teller stations to your walk-ups.
- Cost – Matching your needs to what you want to spend is a priority. We accomplish this thanks to our sound understanding of what equipment makes the best fit for the project, along with having the advantage of working with our extensive, quality vendor team. The focus is and always has been to provide the greatest quality for the best price..for each project in which we’re involved. It has produced over thirty years of success for us…and our clients.
Managing Your Project
Armed with a sound understanding of your needs and goals, our next step is to get your project started and managed properly.
Disciplined! Focused! Practiced! Structured! The keys to the success of your project rest with the expertise and experience of your managing team. The process demands proper attention to all the details and a the drive to get it all done right!
- Detailed Drawings – It starts with a clear view of the work to be done, equipment to be specified and the steps that will be required moving forward.
- Project Direction – Our managers are on-site to assure proper work flow and guarantee the work is being done correctly.
- Testing and Installation – Our teams are experts in the installation of the physical and electronic security equipment. These pieces are systematically tested and approved for use on site.
- Full Maintenance and Service – The key to our process is founded upon creating a “Totally Integrated” program from start to finish, and then helping to monitor the entire system.