Alarm installation is a very serious business demanding the proper technology and know-how needed to assure the client will receive the protection they need from the outset of the projects planning. At ASE that means we’ll concentrating on doing as much design of the prevention and control of an event as we will in helping you select and install systems that are in your best interest and will do the job when/if an event occurs.
That planning includes important details like:
- Assuring proper access control, to help you be certain information and equipment are accessible only to authorized personnel.
- Helping you meet regulatory requirements.
- Streamlining our information security audit process
- Providing faster, smarter ID and response threats
Of course the core of the process will rest upon providing you with alarm systems that are complete to your needs, state-of-the-art and managed with a network of professionals who will alert you immediately if/when you have a breach. We can help you minimize your losses with an extensive array of terminals, detection and communications devices. Our systems are capable of transmitting signals through the internet, network or phone lines using dial-up, cellular, wireless or IP technologies.
ASE Group Inc has the capability to help you monitor every point of contact within your institution. Our systems are complete in design and afford your staff ease of use and convenience.
Our systems include:
- Alarm monitoring
- Panic Button technology
- Several layers of physical security
- Off-site back-up
- Well trained staff
- Solid employee training
- Detailed response plan development for each facility
- Remote video monitoring
- Professional alarm response
- 24 hour vigilance